主題

好友

積分

实习

該用戶從未簽到

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-6 18:19:12 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
What kind of system (number of people, roles, etc.) do you use to create content? There were 6 members: 5 members who specialized in content writing, and 1 leader who was in charge of the team. Most of the members had no knowledge of the web, including those who ran blogs, those with product knowledge, and those who were good at coming up with catchphrases. As for the members who write the content, I asked them to just focus on writing the content. Also, my role as a leader is to support members and manage numbers. I was in charge of small details such as checking the content written by members, selecting keywords, and managing numbers. ──How often do you create content? When I first started working on content marketing, I set myself a goal of producing 20 videos a month.
/ h) m) V* O5 l1 z$ _
6 P$ c$ G$ y6 Z5 Q1 [: J* W# pHowever, since the members who were helping us had other commitments, we decided that the number of pieces would be difficult to produce, so we decided to produce 10 pieces of content a month in-house. Additionally, while producing content, we determined that it would be difficult to produce content in-house due to the reasons mentioned above, so we completely outsourced content production in the fall of 2015 and Chinese UK Phone Number List established a new system. 5-2. Segmenting roles to focus on writing good content ──What do you think is most important for successful content marketing? This is “segmentation of roles.” , I realized that it would be better to have separate people who write content and people who make sales from a business perspective (people who chase numbers). Most companies have multiple tasks performed concurrently under the umbrella of marketing operations. & v7 k* V1 {6 T

) u) M+ C0 _( g& `6 E" u( C8 p5 [6 p& x/ k

, t! N, _. q  z+ x0 b1 w4 D1 f4 q! a3 V! u2 S4 j' G! @

! ?2 Z- Y& ?  n; F0 w2 ~However, if you give the person writing the content the positive role of "chasing numbers", they will focus on that. As a result, they end up doing both tasks half-heartedly, only doing the tasks given to them, and forgetting the essential part of ``writing good content.'' Therefore, for the members who write content, I told them, ``I will support them with other tasks, so I want them to just focus on writing good content.'' It is also important to have students think about what is essentially meaningful. 5-3. High-quality articles are born from the desire to write ──The quality of content is important, but what are the points you keep in mind in order to produce high-quality content? “Write the content you want using your favorite keywords.” Even if the monthly search volume was extremely low, I would let them choose the keywords they wanted to write about and write the content.7 f9 c1 u; q1 ^# A. H
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

QQ|雲端vps主機|免費論壇|联系QQ799984224|Archiver|交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 15:06 , Processed in 1.142337 second(s), 30 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5 Licensed

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |